Monday, November 16, 2009

Week 11 Prompt B

In conclusion the mountain bike is a very interesting piece of equipment that has many practical purposes as well as many recreational purposes. The way that it is assembled as well as the improvements to technology through the years have made the mountain bike a an incredibly popular past time, and even an Olympic sport. The incredible thrills and joyous moments that have inspired its very creation have also inspired its continued success. H.G. Wells once said that, "When I see an adult on a bicycle, I do not despair for the future of the human race." So it is with this spirit of unbridled enthusiasm for mountain biking that I implore you to try the awesome sport that is mountain biking. 40 min

1 comment:

  1. You have some cool imagery in this which is a nice touch. It is a little short though and I wish I had more to read about your love for mountain biking.

    ReplyDelete